Update: Check out my NEW website (still in progress) at robertlowellrussell.com (it redirects to a wordpress account, but it's nice.

Friday, November 18, 2011

Online, in print, and now I go AUDIO! Dunesteef to broadcast, "The Question."

I just got word that Dunesteef Audio Fiction Magazine is going to audiocast my story, "The Question." "The Question" was my first published story, and the version Dunesteef is going to broadcast is an improved version. I cleaned up some of the text, streamlined other parts, and added a few new gags (there's an ostrich!)

This story is one of my favorites, and I'm excited about making it into Dunesteef, one of the premiere audio magazines out there.

I'm not certain when the story will go live, but I'll provide a link when it happens.

RLR

No comments:

Post a Comment