Update: Check out my NEW website (still in progress) at robertlowellrussell.com (it redirects to a wordpress account, but it's nice.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Eschatology to publish my story, "Ghost Dancing."

I just received word that Eschatology is going to publish my story, "Ghost Dancing," in their Dec. 7 2011 issue. It's a flash piece and the first in what I hope is a series of short stories to incorporate some of the Native American elements I came across in my former history studies (my novel in progress also incorporates some of these elements).

This is my first sale in a while, and this makes me feel a whole LOT better, since my school work has seriously limited my writing time recently.

And a special thanks to Sylvia Hiven, a fellow Codex member. Eschatology is publishing one of her stories as well, and when I saw the title, I said "hey, I remember critiquing that story!" and took the time to track them down.

I'll put up a more specific link when I have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment