Update: Check out my NEW website (still in progress) at robertlowellrussell.com (it redirects to a wordpress account, but it's nice.

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

"The Question" makes Diabolical Plots' The Best of Dunesteef 2012-2013+ list

My updated version of "The Question" made Diabolical Plots' The Best of Dunesteef 2012-2013+ list. "The Question" was my first published story, and I couldn't help tweaking it a bit when I was shopping it to audio markets. I think my updated version (with an ostrich) is the best version, but more importantly, the Dunesteef people who voiced my story were FANTASTIC! The only knock I had on their work is that they used seagull sounds in place of a ostrich noises, but who the heck has ostrich audio clips? Thanks again Dunesteef and I'm glad that David Steffen of Diabolical Plots liked the story.

-RLR

No comments:

Post a Comment