Update: Check out my NEW website (still in progress) at robertlowellrussell.com (it redirects to a wordpress account, but it's nice.

Monday, November 24, 2014

Two sales: "Operation Round Orange" to the Saturday Evening Post's NFF series and "Floaters" to Fantastic Stories of the Imagination

I'm happy to report that my story, "Operation Round Orange," will be appearing soon (this Friday, 11/28 I think) in the Saturday Evening Post's new New Friday Fiction online series. I'm particularly pleased by this sale since it's the first time I've sold a humorous story outside the speculative fiction markets, plus SEP's circulation, even its online content, probably dwarfs the circulation of all my other story sales combined.

I'll post a link when it goes live.

I'm also happy report a reprint sale to Fantastic Stories of the Imagination. My story, "Floaters," which originally appeared in Digital Science Fiction's Heir Apparent anthology will see new life with Fantastic Stories. "Floaters" was my first full length pro sale and Fantastic Stories will provide the story with a much wider audience. 

I'll post a link to it, too, once it goes live.

-RLR

No comments:

Post a Comment