Robert Lowell Russell* is a writer and trophy husband (obviously). He is a SFWA member and a member of the Writeshop and Codex writers' groups. He is a former librarian, a former history grad student, a former semi-professional poker player, and is now pursuing nursing degree (say "ah!").

Rob has also just noticed how outdated and lame his website has become and will be modifying it in the near future.

His stories have appeared (or will appear) in Orson Scott Card's InterGalactic Medicine Show, Penumbra, Digital Science Fiction, Daily Science Fiction (thrice!), Stupefying Stories (fice? what's the word for five?), and a whole bunch of other places (see complete list on the right side).

*RLR finds it a bit silly to write about himself in the 3rd person.

Friday, August 1, 2014

"Scents of Life" is up today at Daily Science Fiction!

Here's "Scents of Life" of which I am very proud.

-RLR

5 comments:

  1. I just got your story Scents of Life in my inbox and I was moved to tears. Thank you for a wonderful story. I had to come and let you know how much I enjoyed it and that you have a new fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful story!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great story, also reminded me of the film 'Momento'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for the comments. "Scents of Life" was a special story for me. I'm glad it was for you all as well.

    -RLR

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just read "Scents of Life" (got behind on my email). It moved me to tears! Thank you for such a beautiful story :)

    ReplyDelete