Update: Check out my NEW website (still in progress) at robertlowellrussell.com (it redirects to a wordpress account, but it's nice.

Monday, July 29, 2013

"Here There Be Monsters?" has been accepted by Stupefying Stories, plus a reprint!

I've just learned that Bruce Bethke at Stupefying Stories wants to publish my humorous story, "Here There Be Monsters" in SS's online Showcase. This will be my third sale to Stupefying Stories, and it's cool to know that an editor "gets" my humor. Stupefying Stories has already published my flash piece, "Elves are Douchebags," and "A Day in the Life of an Unpaid Apprentice" is upcoming with one of their future anthologies.

Yay!

Oops. And I forgot to mention that my story, "Blessed are the Sowers," will be reprinted by Dark Futures.

RLR

No comments:

Post a Comment