Update: Check out my NEW website (still in progress) at robertlowellrussell.com (it redirects to a wordpress account, but it's nice.

Monday, October 1, 2012

"Mikey Frick Finds a Flower" is now live! (Kazka Press)

My story, "Mikey Frick Finds a Flower," is already live at Kazka Press.

The October '12 issue also includes stories from
Ada Hoffman: Sage and Coco
Cat Rambo: In The Mirror's Heart
Russ Colson: Journey to the Leak Point
Mary Ann Back: The Chamber
Jeff James: Burning Love
J.D. McLaughlin: The Skeleton's Wife

RLR

2 comments:

  1. Just read your story on Kazku and followed the link back here--loved it. Loved it, loved it, loved it. Thanks for inspiring me on a slow Friday night:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you enjoyed the story. I took a peek at your own website and read that you've submitted some work of your own recently. Good luck!

    -Rob

    ReplyDelete